Position: Customer Service Assistant Job Vacancy
Company profile: Our client is a manufacturers a wide range of paint products, adhesives, thinners and much more in Kenya and the rest of East Africa
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa / Nakuru
Department: Sales & Marketing
Main Purpose of Job: To deliver prompt and Quality service to Customers
- Attend to customers over the counter and through telephone
- Maintain strong and good customer relations and rapport at the counter
- and through telephone.
- Preparing quotations for customers as per their needs
- Making order follow-ups with the customers
- Keenly close checking customer(s) orders before processing
- Processing customer orders by raising internal orders and invoices Liaising with the ware house for prompt order assembling Liaising with dispatch to ensure prompt delivery of goods to customers
- Attending to customer complaints
- Monthly reports on major issues/complaints raised by customers
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
Educational/professional Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations/Front Office Operations.
2 – 3 years experience in customer service operations
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your preferred location, current/ last salary and benefits and attach a passport size photo in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted