Our client is an upcoming private accredited kindergarten center catering to young children one (1) to seven (7) years of age.
Our Client is looking for a young, energetic and passionate individual to fill the position of Kindergarten Driver
Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for safely operating the school vehicle according to a set daily Schedule.
He/she must ensure that the school bus is in good operating condition at all times, pick up and drop off children as per the schedule, maintain order and security on the bus and obey all the laws, regulations and rules of conduct.
- Operate the school vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Perform daily safety, maintenance checks and minor maintenance duties such as changing the oil
- Clean the bus as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure the bus is safely and securely stored
- Advise the Senior Administrative Officer of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Maintain schedules and maintain order on the School vehicle
- Pick up and deliver children as per a set schedule; take attendance on the school vehicle
- Ensure students are aware of rules and responsibilities as passengers and make note of any behavioural or disciplinary problems
- Perform any other related duties
- Valid Driving license
- Be fluent in English
- Maintain safety of the children, vehicles and self on the road
- Friendly and passionate about children
- Certificate of good conduct
- 1-2 years working experience
- Professional and personal grooming
Salary: Kshs. (12,000 – 18,000)
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com (Indicating the JOB TITLE on the Subject Line) before close of business 7th March 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.