Position: Sales Executives Job Vacancies
Company profile: Our client is a manufacturers a wide range of paint products, adhesives, thinners and much more in Kenya and the rest of East Africa
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa / Nakuru
Direct Report to: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of Job: Responsible for sales and marketing of Company products to ensure incremented growth in sales and profitability.
- Develop new business and achieve set yearly sales targets.
- Retain old customers and acquire new customers.
- Efficiently manage customers and territory to maximize sales.
- Keep accurate Sales records and prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the Chief Sales Officer.
- Maintain minimum eight (8) calls per day and two hundred (200) calls per month.
- Manage debts owed and keep customer ledger in line with the Company policy.
- Collection of market intelligence and submit on regular basis competitors information on pricing and promotion activities to Management.
- Continuous feedback on product quality and service issues to your Supervisor.
- Organize customer / counter staff training as per the target set.
- Carry out public relations activities with your designated customers.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelors degree in Commerce / Administration or related field and a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Competencies - excellent communication skills, selling skills, highly motivated,
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales.
- FMCG / Manufacturing background.
- Driving license with minimum two (2) years driving experience.
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your preferred location, current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted