Position: Showroom Receptionist
Company profile: Our client is a manufacturers a wide range of paint products, adhesives, thinners and much more in Kenya and the rest of East Africa
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa / Nakuru
Department: HR & Administration
Direct report to: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of Job: Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Provide support to the Showroom Coordinator
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to appropriate employees.
- Take and relay messages as well as provide information to callers
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Provide support at the Showroom
Qualifications & Competencies
- Diploma in Front Office / Management / Secretarial / Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective team working skills
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients
- Computer skills
- 3 – 4 years experience in Front office
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your preferred location, current/ last salary and benefits and attach a passport size photo in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted