Our client an oversee company based in Qatar is seeking to recruit masons to join their team.
- Layering building materials such as bricks, concrete, tiles and other construction materials.
- Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Mixing cements.
- Coordinate with clients, engineers and other people in the construction for the project.
- Operates heavy equipments.
- Make assessments, reports, and note needed materials.
- Make plans and report changes if there’s any to the project coordinator
- At least High School graduate
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Wide knowledge and skills in construction
- Knowledge in tile, brick and cement setting.
- Knowledge in operating light and heavy equipment materials.
- Knowledge and skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Can assess future problem with the construction.
Working Hours: 8-10 hours a day.
If interested kindly send your application to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘masons’ by 26th may, 2014.