Our client FSA seeks to fill a vacancy for the position of Senior Salesman - Kenya, reporting to the Export Manager FSA.
The main purpose of the position is to take full responsibility for the improvement of sales revenue for Kenya and surrounding areas.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the designated market.
- Manage the distribution channel (pricing and margins), with managers assistance.
- Update project database and manage order process to ensure we meet agreed delivery schedules
- Meet with key architects, contractors, distributors where required to ensure we protect margins and sales.
- Participate in product development and market research where required
- Identify training needs of customers and staff and implement corrective action.
- Develop & maintain Customer relationships
- Communicate and co-ordinate promotional activities (showrooms and exhibitions)
- Sales forecasting and reporting and oversee stocking of distributors
- Provide inputs to Export Manager for Sales and Continuous Improvement programs and inputs for marketing intelligence
- Manage and develop Key Accounts and establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the respective regions.
A Building Management Qualification / sales / marketing related Diploma.
The absence of a suitable qualification could be balanced with appropriate experience commensurate to this role.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Sales capacity in the construction industry with experience in contracts
- A strategic thinker who can assess an opportunity / threat and make profitable decisions
- MS Office at intermediate level;
- Appropriate industry and product selling experience advantageous
- Proven effective Sales Management experience with excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you have the requisite experience and qualification for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Application should be sent towww.websiterecruitment.com/ResourceAssociates before close of business on 23rd May 2014