Shipping and Quality Control Coordinator
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel to the project areas when necessary
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Diploma in Procurement, Logistics or Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Passion for social change and ready to embrace the shared organizational values
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive, professional attitude and ability to work as a team player
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized person
- Comfortable lifting and organizing boxes up to 20kgs
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional communication skills in English (oral and written), as well as strong writing skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suites (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, Access)
- Resourceful, self-motivated and energetic
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative, particularly when faced with challenges.
- Preferably a male aged between 25 – 32 years.
- Quality control and tagging
- Support the Production team,
- Assist with any work that is required over the weekends or public holidays,
- Finance: Submit expenditures with receipts and request necessary finances in advance, together with our accountant upon approval by Program Director;
Send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For general information on the Organization, visit our website: www.metowe.com