Exciting Career Opportunity
At Kenya Orient Insurance, we take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission everyday to provide Unique, Relevant and Innovative insurance solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are seeking the following high calibre individuals to join our team of professionals.
Accounts Executive (Branch): Nyeri and Nairobi
To execute the branch level finance function as directed by head office to support revenue assurance and credit control.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all revenue is promptly and correctly receipted.
- Perform weekly cash counts and prepare imprest replenishments for the branch.
- Receive post dated cheques and ensure they are banked on time.
- Ensure daily banking and daily monitoring of returned cheques and notification to Accounts Assistant (Bank Reconciliation) in copy to Branch Operations Manager & Senior Accountant.
- Respond to all General ledger reconciliation queries.
- Assist the branch manager with budgetary controls.
- Confirm premium receipt as part of claim processing and report to the Accounts Executive-Branch Accounts.
- Advice on Intermediary Commission related issues.
- Monitor collections and advice the Senior Accountant-Credit Control.
- Revenue Assurance-Ensure minimal leakage through compliance through accurate receipting.
- Manage the Fixed Asset Transfer forms and update the branch fixed asset register
- Administer the branch stationary and receive and reissue Certificates to the underwriting function of the branch.
- Filing of all payments vouchers and maintaining filing system.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s Degree in commerce or Business Administration
- Part qualification in CPA (part 2)
- 2 years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications with contact details of three referees to the Manager, Human Resources.
Do Not Attach Certificates.
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as on subject line by Wednesday, 26th February 2014.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”