Quintech Construction LTD Jobs in kenya
Our client, Quintech Construction LTD, a reputable Nairobi based construction firm with over 10 years experience in the industry is seeking to improve its operations by engaging qualified Kenyans to fill the following positions;
- Liaison with Project Manager to ensure that work is accurately and properly done on site
- Monitoring and reviewing progress and performance of projects to meet plan objects
- Assist the Projects Manager in monitoring and supervising subcontractors to ensure the adhere to the set work guidelines
- Assist the Projects Manager in filling in bills of quantities and specifications for engineering works
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional customer experience by handling queries at the project site
- Assist the Projects Manager in monitoring use of company resources at project sites.
- Supervision of civil and structural works
- Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering from a reputable institution
- Have at least 3 years experience in a the same or similar position in a busy and reputable construction firm
- Must have firm knowledge in Autocad and any other relevant CAD softwares.
- Must have passion in working at construction sites.
- Should be able to deliver quality workmanship in all aspects of construction.
- Solid background in steel, wood, concrete and masonry is essential
State Your Salary Expectations
To apply, send your CV and cover latter by email to
email@example.com by 15th April 2014