Fleet Sales Supervisor
Job Purpose Statement: Our client a leading brand in Kenya is seeking to fill the position of Fleet Sales Supervisor to oversee the Sales activities of the Fleet Showroom.
He shall act as the focal point of contact with the Manufacturer to coordinate operations related to manufacturer's programs, training, new products and order availability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an adequate sales force.
- Counsel, advise, assist and direct the Salesmen and Showroom Supervisor in their activities
- Interview potential sales employees and make hiring recommendations.
- Assess the performance of the Sales team and facilitate their development by providing opportunities for training and personal development.
- Conduct ongoing training as required according to recognized sales methods and techniques and the policies & procedures of the Company.
- Maintain an awareness of local market competition conditions, user preferences and desires and industry trends, and transmit such information promptly, with recommendations, to senior management. Initiate ordering of vehicles from supplier.
- Periodically analyse jointly with the Salesmen, sales objectives for both present and prospective customers, sales and service activity, demands, and programs for effective sales coverage. Plan and hold regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Assist the Salesmen in planning and presenting informative and stimulating meetings, as required, with customer personnel.
- Maintain and review records and reports of calls on customers and sales results obtained.
- Prepare quarterly sales forecasts to be used in the preparation of schedule of purchases from suppliers.
- Handle correspondence with present and prospective customers.
- Attend such conventions and trade meetings as may be designated by management.
- Assist in debt collection from customers.
- Assist the trade-in operation by assessing and maintaining high resale value.
- 5-8 years of sales management experience in the car sales business
- Technical background and ability to read and understand technical terms and products specifications.
- Pricing strategies
- Excellent customer service ability
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Detail-oriented, charting individual sales, establishing individual sales goals and bonus plans, and constantly monitoring Fleet sales against the business plan
- Ability to establish a positive distinctive marketing image and proactive customer responsiveness within the team.
- Good communication skills in English - Arabic is definitely an advantage
- Computer Skills: Microsoft office package
- Organizational Commitment & Accountability
- Leading & Supervising
- Customer & Quality Focus
Qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st march, 2014 clearly indicating ‘FLEET SALES SUPERVISOR’ on the subject line.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.