Quality Assurance Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance and compliance in the companies services
- Set up systems for quality assurance management
- Setting quality assurance compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation process.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Prepare and manage the departmental budget for resource allocation and control
- Develop quality assurance standards and ensure compliance of all Departments in adherence to agreed standards
Knowledge, skills and experience required;
- A Masters degree in a related field.
- Additional qualification in curriculum development, business management and leadership.
- Have 5 years relevant experience in managing training programmes.
- Applied knowledge of regulatory requirements, including ISO 9001.
- Proven knowledge in Information Communication Technology.
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org