Finance Manager - Manufacturing Company
Reporting to: Finance Director
Industry: Manufacturing; Multinational Company
Salary Scale: 200K – 300K Gross
Our client is a multinational company dealing with the manufacture of Aluminum cans.
The company is looking to hire a Finance Manager for their Kenyan operation.
Main duty is to carry out the cost accounting with hands-on involvement in production and general accounting
Duties & Responsibilities
- Line Responsibility for the operational finance department
- Check and approve all journal entries relating to COS
- Production of all production accounts in line with company’s timetable and requirements
- Ensure all inventory accounts are fully reconciled each month
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records of all company transactions and assets.
- Assist the Finance Director with all costing matters
- Develop and training staff to work and understand the analysis of data and making informed decisions
- Develop departmental synergy through teamwork
- Monitor compliance with accounting principles and company policy
- Assures compliance with statutory provisions
- Fully operational MRP and costing systems with no excess and obsolete inventory
- Measurement: Max inventory 60 days. Accurate inventory valuations, with no write-off
- Accurate cycle count procedures, Accurate and timely production of the monthly operational monthly accounts Measurement: accounts produced in 1 working day.
- Good management and training of direct reports.
- Measurement: Staff turnover and appraisal reviews by Finance Director
- Ensuring internal controls and procedures are being followed. Measurement: zero internal audit findings
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- CPA (K), ACCA qualification is mandatory
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a related industry
- Must be currently working with a manufacturing company
- Must have worked with current or previous company for over 3 years
- Experience in interpreting and analysing financial data is essential
- High numeric abilities
- Advanced computer skills consummate with tertiary education
- Working knowledge of SAP software a must
- Ability to read, interpret data and create reports and presentations as required.
- Good organizational skills
- Must demonstrate people management abilities
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SAP Finance Manager- Manufacturing 200 – 300K) to email@example.com before 29th April, 2014
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.