SEEDCO, an agriculture company with subsidiaries across Africa involved in the breeding, production, processing, marketing and distribution of agricultural seeds has a vacancy in Kenya for the position of Sales & Marketing Manager.
Job Purpose: To expand the corporation’s scope of activities and market share, through implementing a well planned selling and marketing strategic plan.
- Being a key resource in representing the organization at the highest level locally.
- Playing the primary role in recommending the organization’s selling and marketing strategic plan
- Playing a leading role in identifying strategic partners in promotional activities and seed distribution.
- Development of short and long term marketing plans that achieve the organization’s objectives of creating, protecting and developing value and a consistently competitive return on investment.
- Developing and implementing a promotional and advertising campaign that maintains the visibility of the organization and promoting the brand.
- Playing a leading role in building and maintaining relationships with Donor representatives, Government officials, partners and other stakeholders.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Selling and Sales Management diploma.
- Clean driver’s license
Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience at senior management level in the marketing field.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Honest and reliable with good moral values and behavior
Application Procedure: Qualified applicants should email their applications, attaching a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position, their current remuneration details and the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities to a Search Committee.
All communications relating to applications for this position should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, under the subject Sales & Marketing Manager Position.
Applications should be received by 5.00p.m on May 5 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.