International Staffing Administrator – a national position based in Kenya
This is your opportunity to use your office administration skills to help improve the lives and futures of some of the world’s most vulnerable children.
The International Staffing Administrator will be part of the International Staffing Solutions team for Global Centre (GC) Staffing and will provide effective, transparent and legally compliant international staffing services to support the Global Centre International Staffing Specialists for the West Africa and Southern Africa Regional Offices.
This position will also coordinate and manage the collection, distribution and tracking of induction/on-boarding paperwork from the global team.
As a Christian organisation, we believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all.
We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.
- Manage logistics and coordinate field interviews for short-listed candidates with hiring managers (e.g. manage interview schedules, travel and related information to both candidates and hiring offices).
- Conduct induction and New Hire paperwork process and follow-up (e.g. medicals, visas, travel, storage, induction paperwork, orientation to HR policies).
- Partner with International Staffing Specialists to ensure Partnership-level new-hire orientation is provided to new hire prior to in-country arrival and/or start date.
- Occasionally assist International Staffing Specialist by conducting effective screening of applicants.
- Assist with research and database mining to identify possible sources of candidates in support of Staffing Specialists supported (e.g. recruitment websites).
Required Skills Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 3 years of on-the-job training in office administration.
- Prior Human Resources or Recruitment administrative experience is preferred.
- Experience in Electronic Mail, Lotus Notes, MS word presentations and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to complete a variety tasks in an organised and adaptable manner; ability to handle multiply projects or priorities.
- French and English language communication is a MUST both verbal and written.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to fulfil this vital and challenging role that will enhance the lives of vulnerable children in the West Africa and Southern Africa Regional offices, we’d love to hear from you.
Find the full description and apply online by the closing date 21st May 2014.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.