KEMRI / CDC Research & Public Health Collaboration
Vacancy No: 37/05/14
Reports to: Project Manager (HISS Project)
- Masters degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Applied Statistics or other related field.
- Have knowledge of any programming language
- Sufficient understanding of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, Epi-Info, Stata)
- Skills in designing and developing electronic databases.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in analyzing and creating databases for cross-sectional and longitudinal data.
Terms of Employment: 1 (one) year renewable contract as per KEMRI scheme of service.
Applications are due no later than: 6th June 2014 to:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 1578,
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information log into our web www.jobs.cdckemri.org