We are a leading insurance services Company affiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management Company represented in 14 African Countries with a focus of making a difference in our Customer’s Lives.
We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
To help us advance this goal, we are seeking a talented, self motivated and skilled individual of high personal integrity to fill the position below:
Business Development Manager - Affinity
Reporting to Head of Bancassurance and Affinity
Main Purpose of the Job: To market and service CfC Life Financial Solutions (products, technology and services) in order to increase the sales capacity of the risk business in the affinity channels as well as all other potential markets and to identify and attract new business and retain the existing customer base.
- To identify, approach and effectively manage potential leads and call plans using the current database for affinity relationships to ensure the delivery of the new business targets and processes.
- To proactively identify new affinity and alternative distribution channels in order to grow market share and shareholders’ value
- To develop and execute a marketing plan in order to achieve the revenue and channel growth objectives
- To establish, maintain and enhance new and existing business relationships in order to ensure increased shareholder value
- To ensure end to end on-boarding of new business secured with the support of functional teams in order to promote contracted service level agreement standards.
- To develop and train all affinity partners CfC Life’s products, procedures and technology services through marketing presentations and training in order to promote product awareness and knowledge to increase compliance with contractual terms and conditions and relevant legislation.
- To keep up to date with competitor information and market trends in order to identify new business opportunities and to contribute towards the development of competitive new products and the enhancement of existing products.
- To support development of marketing collateral and new products in conjunction with group life schemes, management and Liberty Group in order to improve the competitive positioning and promote the brand value of CfC Life in terms of products and technology services.
- Support the development of Bancassurance and affinity budgets and align the same to the overall business objectives.
Education, including specialised training
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- A qualification in Insurance Industry - ACII or FLMI and COP is an added advantage
- A strong qualification in Sales & Marketing (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Long Term Insurance market, some of which should be in direct insurance sales preferably to corporate clients.
- Training and Development experience is desirable.
- Insurance Industry
- Financial Markets
- Customer, Market and Competitor Understanding
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Sales and Marketing Scenario planning knowledge
- Economic Understanding
Technical Job related Skills
- Building and maintaining Relationships Effective business management skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Commercial Awareness
- Persuading and Influencing – Influencing
- Problem Solving Skills
- Risk Awareness
- Negotiation skills: Communication & Presentation skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action – Initiative
- Excellent Planning and organizing skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send a detailed and updated CV, Copies of relevant certificates, details and contacts of three professional references to email@example.com
Send a hard copy to reach the undersigned by 17 June 2014.
Please remember to include the Job Title in the subject matter.
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 30364 – 00100