Location: Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret.
Salary: KShs 150,000 - 200,000.
Our client one of the most respected paint manufacturing companies with a well-developed countrywide network of distributors and manufactures of world class paints seeks to recruit a Deport Manager who will be responsible for managing the total administration of a Depot Business Unit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintaining good relations with existing customers
- Working closely with the Sales Staff to facilitate the development of commercial business for the depot.
- Keeping up to date with the competition to ensure that we are competitive in the marketplace.
- Attending meetings with the Finance Director and Sales and Marketing Director to ensure that any action as required is taken.
- Identifying bad payers from the debtor’s list and tackling them before they become a real problem.
- Discussing any concerns on customer accounts with the Credit Manager, Sales and Marketing Director and Finance Director.
- To ensure month-end closing activities at the depot is completed fully and on time each month.
- To achieve an acceptable rating of a minimum 90% on the process audits.
- Monitoring driver’s sheets to ensure daily deliveries are completed by the drivers and highlighting any issues directly to them.
- Monitoring SAP figures to ensure exact correspondence with manual figures and investigating and correcting any errors.
- Ensuring that a PO has been completed prior to invoicing for all invoices as per the Company’s policy.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the depot and all its contents at all times
- Maintaining a proper level of discipline and adhering to employee relation’s procedures
- Ensuring daily dips are completed by drivers and reconciliation is completed properly on a daily basis.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and marketing managerial level in a manufacturing company (preferably paints).
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, preferred location and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.