Business Development-Manager (SME Services)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Small
- Enterprise Development services. The incumbent creates synergy through collaboration with relevant organizations
- in the country, regionally and internationally.
- Participate in the preparation of BDS activities budget and thereafter ensure that projected revenue and
- expenditure are within approved budget.
- Plan and ensure execution of the departments consultancy assignments.
- Liaise with and create effective networks with other institutions involved in the promotion of SMEs.
- Write proposals to solicit for jobs and/or projects/projects funding.
- Identify, select and supervise competent consultants to implement BDS and consultancy assignments secured.
- Coordinate the development of training manuals and materials with consultants.
- Prepare clients’ reports upon completion of assignments.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Centre’s services.
- Ensure that payments by clients for assignments undertaken are made as per agreed terms.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
- Masters degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship, Business, Project Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing and coordinating training and other business development services
- for entrepreneurs.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in the SME sector.
- Proven ability in proposal and report writing.
- Experience in preparation of curriculum and training manuals for adult learners.
- Experience in implementation of donor-funded projects
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to email@example.com