NGO Job in Pokot Kenya
Impact Research and Development Organization is a registered Kenyan Non- Governmental Organization with a main office in Kisumu and regional offices in Bondo, Nyando, Rongo, Migori, Nyatike, Homa Bay, Ndhiwa, Pokot North, Eldoret / Kitale, Busia County and Turkana.
Its principal mandate is to design, implement and evaluate HIV/AIDS research and intervention programs that improve the health status of individuals and local communities.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following position.
Job Summary: The driver to be based in North Pokot will drive a project vehicle during outreaches and mobilizations, ferry materials and personnel for field activities as well as run administrative errands when needed.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain the vehicles by keeping them clean at all times and taking them for regular service.
- Ensure that when not in use for project activities, the vehicles are always parked at the IRDO premises or other officially designated places.
- Ensure that fuel is obtained from and maintenance is done by appointed dealers only.
- Obtain project supplies and perform other messengerial duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- At least a form four candidate with a minimum of D+.
- Must have a clean valid driving license without any endorsement.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy organization preferably an NGO.
- Must be pleasant, disciplined and have good communication skills.
- Must be Pokot native.
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 28th March, 2014.
As you send your application, kindly have job title as the subject matter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager,
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 - 40141