Business Development Executive – Nairobi
InterviewUp Consulting is a HR Recruitment agency based in Nairobi and we have been through a substantial period of growth over the past 12 months and this looks set to continue.
Due to this we are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive.
InterviewUp Consulting have built some fantastic, long-lasting relationships with clients and we cover all industry sectors.
The Role: You will play one of the most important roles within our office, not only developing and maintaining business relationships but also helping us to achieve huge sales growth!
You will report directly in to the VP-Strategic Recruiting and agree on a strategy in order to grow the current book and win new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Identifying key growth areas within the Kenyan market
- Grow revenue significantly across our clients core markets
- Pitching and Representing InterviewUp Consulting, securing multiple open vacancies with various companies and organizations.
- Use referrals, testimonial and internal resources to leverage resources and cross sell
- Networking at events and planning client entertainment such as Golf days, Rugby, Football matches etc.
The ideal profile:
- You will have experience of winning major accounts with major industry clients
- Preferably your current role will already be as a business development executive, however we would look at experienced recruiters who are experienced and successful at winning business
- Proven track record of winning volume contracts
- Able to operate at all levels from strategic business discussions at executive level to tactical discussions within HR
- Willing to cold call
- Proactive and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to qualify opportunities thoroughly and walk away from bad business
- A Degree in Marketing or equivalent background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Recruitment experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2-5 years of work experience in the same industry
An amazing opportunity not only to be part of our growth plans but also to help achieve the success of where the company is looking to be over the next few years.
If you have Recruitment experience and relish building new client relationships then contact us immediately for a private and confident discussion on this great position.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted