Human Resources Manager
Our Client a Financial Institution is seeking to recruit a results-oriented and proactive team player to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources the successful candidate will be a member of the HR team that will enable the Company to implement effective HR systems towards the realization of its mandate and will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Implement HR plans to support the delivery of the organization’s overall strategic aims and objectives.
- Implementation of all employment practices, compensation, employee benefits, and human resources activities.
- Providing advice on interpretation and application of policies, regulations and rules and ensure that all staff are aware of and comply with HR policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and counsel to staff and Managers on human resource matters in consultation with Head of Human Resources.
- Management of employee relations
- Coordinate the performance management process to ensure that it is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with Finance Department on the preparation of payroll and processing of staff benefits.
- Management of the recruitment and induction process.
- Coordinate staff training and development programmes
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- A minimum of a University Degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or any relevant discipline.
- A master’s degree in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- HR Professional Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Human Resources
- Membership to a relevant Professional Body such as IHRM
- Not more than 36 Years of age.
Applications including curriculum vitae, details of present and expected salary and notice period should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 24th March 2014.