Faulu Microfinance Bank is a dynamic Christian organization within the Micro-Finance sector.
Faulu was the first Microfinance Institution in Kenya to be licensed by the Central Bank as a deposit taking institution.
In order to strengthen our Audit team in line with the business strategy, we are seeking highly competent, focused and results oriented professionals to fill the following position which will be based in our Head office.
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
Under the supervision of the Senior Internal Auditor, the Assistant internal auditor will carry out internal audit assignment as per regulations.
- Work with the Senior Internal Auditor and Internal Auditors in their audit assignments.
- Prepare reports for unit heads after carrying out assigned tasks.
- Carry out analytical reviews.
- Carry out required surveys as they arise.
- Conduct functional audits or unit audits with the guidance of the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Collect accurate feedback from audit reports.
- Basic degree in business or related field, computer science or IT related degree.
- Higher diploma in computer science, IT related courses, CISA, CIA & CPA2 or ACCC is desirable.
- At least two (2yrs) relevant experience in (credit/operations/finance).
- Good report writing skill and broad knowledge of operations and systems.
- Knowledgeable on MS- office packages.
- Honesty and high level of integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to travel extensively in all parts of the country.
Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the low-income population are key requirements for this position.
How to Apply
If you meet the specified criteria, send your application letter and an updated CV (including 3 referees, one of whom must be a spiritual leader) via the email email@example.com.
Addressed as below:
Head of Human Resources
Faulu Kenya Limited
P.O Box 60240 – 00200,
Note: All applications should reach us on or before 2nd May 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and hard copy applications will not be accepted.