Position: EPR / SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Our client, an International IT business that specializes in ERP systems implementation is urgently looking for a passionate, methodical and presentable candidates who thrives on creating effective solutions, within budget and according to specified timescales and have great people skills as well as clear understanding of business process.
As a consultant you will be responsible for:
Project delivery of SAP Business One solutions according to specification including:
- Project Administration
- System Configuration
- Screen layouts and modification
- Business Process reviews (BPR)
- Business Process flows
- Data clean up
- Data Migration and importing
- SQL queries
- Print and stationery layouts
- Crystal reports and dashboards
- Testing (UAT)
- Training-One on one, classroom. End-user, Super user
- Issue identification, logging and resolution
Consulting for existing customers including:
- Problem resolution and 2nd level support
- Change requests(document, design, testing and implementation)
- Implementation of solution extensions/add-ons
- ERP Upgrades
- Implementation and training on new features
- SQL queries
- Report and Stationery changes
- New reports(crystal)
- You might also have the ability to conduct requirements gathering workshops and to document these as functional/technical specifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Business Science, Accounting, Computer Science or Technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Certification in SAP Business One, Accpac,Ms Dynamics/Navision, Syspro or a similar ERP
- SQL Server experience and ability to write queries using SQL.
- Crystal Reports (or similar) experience.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a licensed driver and a holder of a valid passport
We will offer a fair market-related cost-to-company salary based on experience
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only with no other attachments to email@example.com before 5th May 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, your current salary and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.