Job Advertisement: Drivers
The main role for this position is to transfer and escort guests in luxury comfort and safety to the fulfillment and enjoyment of their tour.
- To drive guests, staff and other authorised persons as per instructions
- To make sure the vehicle you drive is in good and serviceable mechanical condition at all times
- To report on all vehicles defects and due dates for service to transport workshop for repairs
- To follow up on vehicle repairs and service until satisfactory completion
- To test drive on the road vehicles released from workshop after repairs
- To drive company vehicles with due care diligence safety and at reasonable speed
- To assist guests with delivery of luggage to and from the vehicle
- To assist with field operation staff duties when the field staff fail to turn up
- To action all (reasonable) requests from guest
- To liaise their safaris and transfer with the transport office, Reservations, Hospitality and Safari Directors
- To maintain high profile image of the company and follow code of conduct.
Qualifications: KPSGA certificate with at least 4 year’s driving experience in a busy transport industry.
- Clean Driving license
- A certificate of good conduct
- P.S.V License
- Ministry of Tourism license
- K.C.S.E Certificate
- Familiarity with the routes of Nairobi
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Strong Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Those who meet the above qualifications should email their resume together with a covering letter to email@example.com before 19th April 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.