Vacancy: Marketplace Payables Accountant
We are the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa. Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of start ups specialized in e-commerce. We have already built in France successful companies like Groupon, Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling, Glossybox…
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
The organisation is expanding its activities in Kenya.
To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
- To ensure that supplier listings on the website are included correctly
- To ensure suppliers are paid on a timely basis, based on the items sold via our website.
- The launch of our marketplace is a key business priority for us, so this will be an important role within the finance team.
- Degree & local accounting qualification (obtained or in process)
- 2 years experience as an accountant, preferably in payables
- Understanding of basic accounting systems like QuickBooks, sage etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th May 2014