Vacancy: Sourcing Manager
Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa.
Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce.
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
In Africa, Rocket Internet created via the Africa Internet Holding (AIH) several successful ventures (Hellofood, Kaymu, Lamudi, Jovago, Easy Taxi) including Jumia.
Jumia settled down in Kenya one year ago and has been experiencing a rapid growth since then.
To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
If you want to become an entrepreneur in e-commerce businesses and join one of the fastest growing company in the world, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage key supplier accounts
- Ensure fast and efficient daily sourcing GM products from assigned suppliers
- Update stock prices on a daily basis using excel spreadsheets
- Manage a fleet of riders assigned to the sourcing department
- Daily reporting on departmental and rider performance
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Inbound team on items being sourced
Qualifications and Experience
- Two (2) years work experience in a similar role
- Basic degree in procurement or relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Resourceful individual with great networks
- Proficient in the use of excel
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Deadline: 16th May 2014