We are a telecommunication & ICT company looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Main purpose of the job: The Sales & Marketing Manager is to set up a Sales department and report to the Managing Director.
The job holder will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales & marketing activities and will provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Key tasks will be:
- Formulate and implement sales strategy for the company.
- Recruit new clients and nurture them together with all the existing ones.
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business for the company in line with company strategy.
- Manage existing business by ensuring proper account management.
- Maintain an ever increasing client base for the company.
- Conduct a thorough market analysis to ensure the company maintains competitive edge over the competition in the Telecommunication & ICT industry.
- Manage sales department and sales team to ensure the company sales targets are achieved.
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with all the clients.
Qualifications and personality requirements:
- Have worked before in the position of Sales and marketing Manager for at least 3yrs.
- Preferably if they have a Telecommunication & ICT background.
- A degree in Sales & marketing.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative individual with creative sales strategy.
- Ability to explore, evaluate and implement appropriate marketing strategies and initiatives to have the most effective marketing system.
- Valid driver’s license plus good driving experience.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly email your Resume & cover letter, clearly detailing your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com before end of 28th April 2014.