Vacancy: Senior Fashion Vendor Manager
The company is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa. Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of start ups specialized in e-commerce.
We have already built in France successful companies like Groupon, Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling, Glossybox…
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
The company is expanding its activities in Kenya.
To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
If you want to become an entrepreneur in e-commerce businesses and join one the fastest growing company in the world, please send your resume with "Fashion Senior VM" as the subject.
Your tasks will be to take responsibility and drive all activities related to procurement/supply strategy including:
- Defining commercial strategy
- Shortlisting and prioritizing key suppliers
- Managing changes in demand, logistics and plans for stock levels
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
- Attending trade fairs/events to source new products
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels
- Seeking merchandise feedback from customers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have performed a similar role in the fashion industry for at least three years
- A qualification in Purchasing and supplies
- Excellent computer skills
- Keen interest and knowledge of Fashion
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet venture
Please send your cv to email@example.com
Deadline: 16th May 2014