Vacancy: Public Relations Manager
Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa.
Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce.
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
In Africa, Rocket Internet created via the Africa Internet Holding (AIH) several successful ventures (Hellofood, Kaymu, Lamudi, Jovago, Easy Taxi) including Jumia.
Jumia settled down in Kenya one year ago and has been experiencing a rapid growth since then.
To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us. This is a perfect opportunity to participate to an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
If you want to become an entrepreneur in e-commerce businesses and join one of the fastest growing company in the world, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Job Description: Public Relations Manager
Your tasks will be to take responsibility and drive all activities related to Public Relations strategy and operations (events and partnerships, press releases, advertising) in strong coordination with the marketing manager, including:
- Defining local PR strategy
- Create content in coordination with Top Management and Marketing Department
- Establish strong network of professional to ensure proper coverage of PR operations
- Coordinate PR operations
- Review all materials before publication
- Manage activity and coverage on both online and offline media (blogs, newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, websites, etc)
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16th May 2014