We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Sales and Retention, SME Department within the Enterprise Business Unit.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the role holder will meet overall revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory and work with Data Dealers and Safaricom Business Partners to develop,
manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
• Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets through the dealers and partners in the territory;
• Setting challenging targets for the dealers and partners and ensuring their achievement;
• management of dealer and partner sales trackers and ensuring enough sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
• manage the existing/newly acquired dealers and partners in terms of quality of service provided, revenue performance, sales process end to end and compliance to contractual agreement requirements;
• performance review with all dealers and partners and documentation of the same;
• Conduct DOSA as per company standards and ensure all dealers/ Partners have valid agreements;
• Propose new areas of development and growth for dealers managed;
• Skill gap identification for dealer and partner sales team and training to close the identified gaps;
• Proactively attend to dealer and customer related issues and build long lasting business relations/partnership with assigned dealers;
• Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on information relevant to dealers and dissemination of the same to the dealers managed;
• Timely submission of territory report, Sales executive’s performance review reports;
• Prepare up to date profile of accounts within the territory and up to date competitor intelligence.
• Honors degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
• Must have 3 years’ experience in managing dealers or an indirect channel preferably in FMCG;
• Experience in managing indirect channel in a telecoms environment is an added advantage;
• Strong business Acumen;
• Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work under pressure.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below.
The deadline for application is Wednesday , 30th April ,2014
The Head of Talent & Resourcing
Via E-mail to email@example.com