Chief Executive Officer – Micro Finance Bank (Nairobi)
Our client is a medium sized retail bank focused on excellent service and innovation. They are looking to engage a high energy, progressive and enthusiastic professional for the position of CEO.
The incumbent is expected to report to the Board of Directors and will be based in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and execute the bank's vision and mission
- Plan, establish and develop bank policies and procedures in accordance to governing industry regulations
- Establish the bank's main objectives and goals
- Ensure the bank's growth and development
- Analyze the market and find new business opportunities
- Manage and coordinate banking administration
- Design and implement marketing strategies to create a brand image for the bank
- Handles internal and external communication and establish and maintain profitable long term and partnerships and relations with industry players for the welfare of all stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure implementation of high quality customer care services
- Assist and support in designing bank's products and services
- Participate at conferences and other bank related events
- Monitor the bank's performance, anticipate problems and protect the investments
- Make sure all banking operations are functional and all customers are satisfied
- Meet customer's needs.
- Master’s in Business Administration Degree will be preferable
- Business related degree from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in senior management
Required skills and key competencies
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Salary Budget
- A competitive salary package will be offered.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to email@example.com with the JOB TITLE as the subject before close of business 17th May, 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.