Employment Opportunity: Consultants
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over 100 countries and has implemented over one hundred and fifty projects.
IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including education, health, economic growth and democracy & governance.
IBTCI has been awarded a five-year IDIQ contract to provide support to USAID/Kenya and USAID/East Africa in monitoring and evaluating their health portfolios.
We are seeking consultants to conduct 2 mid-term evaluations for USAID.
1) The AfyaInfo program works with the MOH to establish a functional government managed learning and knowledge management system that improves the culture of information generation, knowledge and information use and, supports improvement of the MOH HMIS organizational structure.
2) FUNZO works across the public and private sectors to strengthen pre-service education of health workers, improve access to training for existing health workers, and link professional licensure to ongoing professional development.
- Must have minimum of Master degree in relevant subject with 10 years of experience in the Kenya health care system working within the sectors noted above.
- Must have been a team member on evaluations for USAID health programming in Kenya;
- Must be Kenyan national.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and fluent in spoken and written English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21st 2014.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
No phone calls please.