Our client, an International Insurance Intermediary wishes to recruit the following positions in their Marketing and Business Development Division.
Manager - Marketing
The job purpose is to improve the intermediary’s market position and revenue growth by implementing key strategic marketing initiatives as outlined in the company strategic plan.
Key Performance Areas:
- New business development plans to cover tenders and direct cold calls
- Management and market research through monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Client retention by working with technical staff and other colleagues to add value and impact clients
- Develop and lead a marketing team to include Corporate Affairs, Research Associates, and Tender Specialists
- Prepare marketing strategy initiatives alongside other company executives and staff
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with at least 5 years of sales or marketing experience gained in an insurance environment.
Competencies: Good analytical and negotiation skills; Good interpersonal communication skills; Self-driven and highly motivated; and demo nstrated success of driving profitable business growth.
Be part of a growing team that is responsible for selling various classes of insurance solutions and other company services.
- Sell various classes of insurance and other company services
- Seek out leads from the company database and cold calls
- Perform administrative tasks that include quotations, processing applications, debiting and premiums collection
- Maintain regular contact with clients and provide regular reports on the same
Education and Experience: Diploma or above in a related discipline with at least 2 years of sales
Competencies: Good analytical and negotiation skills; Good interpersonal communication skills; Self-driven and highly motivated; and demonstrated success of driving sales.
For consideration, email only a two page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 25th May 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Quote the reference number on the subject part of the email.