We are a well established organization based in Nairobi providing Pension Administration and Financial Services and we are looking to recruit dynamic, self motivated and results driven individuals to fill the positions of Direct Sales Executives.
Overall Job Purpose: The successful candidates will be expected to market and sell the Company’s products across the country while looking for opportunities to develop new markets for current and new products.
In addition, the successful candidates will be expected to perform the following core functions:
Core Duties and responsibilities
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a Relationship-based approach.
- Market our products and services to existing/potential customers.
- Achieve the set targets for the particular region together with his/her team.
- Sell our products and ensure that we penetrate in the market thus increase our market share.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationship with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make visits to the clients with a view of marketing our company products as a whole.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to his/her supervisor with a view of providing a solution to the customer.
- Ability to report orally and write reports on customer needs or problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Monitor all competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends taking place in the region then report to the company.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions of the company when called upon.
- Possess a marketing or business degree with at least 1 year experience working in a service industry or
- A diploma in Sales and marketing with at least 3 years selling experience in a service industry.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to report orally and write reports on customer needs or problems, interests and competitive activities
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outgoing with the passion to sell in any environment
If you posses the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges , please write in confidence enclosing a detailed CV, Certified Copies of academic and professional certificates, a day-time telephone contact, names and contacts of three referees one of which must be your former employer so as to reach the undersigned not later than 23rd May, 2014.