Marasa Africa, a subsidiary of the Madhvani Group, Uganda operates 7 upscale lodges in East Africa (www.marasa.net)
We are looking for a highly qualified, experienced and motivatedGeneral Manager to manage one of our properties.
The position would suit an individual who is looking for growth and a fresh challenge in the fast growing tourism sector of Uganda.
All our lodges are located within National Parks, each with over 50 to 60 guest rooms, swimming pool, health club, conference facilities, business centre, etc.
- The applicant must be a holder of a recognized Graduate / post graduate level degree in the hospitality industry.
- A minimum of 15 years practical operational experience in running safari lodges out of which 5 years should be as General Manager.
- To be able to manage the operations of an existing company incorporating ideas and ways to improve the functionality of the operations.
- To be able to prepare budgets, marketing strategies and setting targets for the Company and have P and L responsibility. Sustain the current good practices and bring in new practices to assist in achieving guest delight.
- Excellent communication and management skills, computer skills, presentable, attention to detail, hard working with excellent organizational skills and follow through.
- Good track record with contactable references
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications, will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications may be submitted to email@example.com within 10 days of this advert.