Satellite Unit Manager
Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, the successful candidates will be charged with the overall responsibility of overseeing the activities of the Satellite Unit.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promotion and marketing of SMEP MFB’s products,
- Customer recruitment,
- Loan appraisals and approval,
- Custodian of company assets,
- Staff and customer training,
- Maintain quality portfolio,
- Savings mobilization,
- Field supervision
- Liaison with collaborators and partners, Report writing among other duties
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Banking, Finance or Economics
- CPA/CPS professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years working experience in credit or financial institution
- Computer literacy in windows environment and relevant accounting/portfolio management package especially T-24 Emerge will be an added advantage
- Be aged between 25-40 years
- Applicants must be committed Christians
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” atwww.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, 12th May, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.