ICAP of Columbia University is working with a consortium of partners led by Jhpiego and the Ministry of Health to implement activities in support of the USAID-funded APHIAplus Service Delivery Program in Central and Eastern Provinces.
The APHIA -Plus Program is designed to contribute substantively to the United States Government (USG) and Government of Kenya goals in HIV, TB, Reproductive Health / Family Planning, malaria and maternal and child health.
Applicants are invited for the following position:
Position: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer - Continuous Quality Assurance (CQA)
Location: Embu with travel to AphiaPlus sites within the region
Period: 3 Months
Overall Function: Under the supervision of the Service Delivery Advisor , the CQA Officer will be responsible for the audit of program data, and feedback of this data to program staff.
- Provide oversight for accurate program data recording and collection
- Provide continuous on-going audit of program data based on established PEPFAR targets.
- Provide continuous feedback on monthly aggregate and patient-level data for quality of care improvement to the program implementation team.
- Perform data analysis to check the quality of data from routine monthly reports.
- Prepare regular high quality presentations of summarized program data for program staff
- Kenyan national with an Advanced Statistics Degree (minimum Masters) in Statistics, Mathematics or Epidemiology.
- At least 5 years experience in medical statistical analysis, monitoring and evaluation systems in HIV programs
- Strong data management and data analysis skills essential
- Advanced skills in graphic presentation of data
- Strong supervisory and management skills
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 professional referees (preferably current/previous supervisors with their Telephone numbers and Email addresses) should be sent to the HR and Administration Manager, ICAP firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th May 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an equal opportunity employer