Oshwal Academy Mombasa is seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational Head of Secondary to lead the Secondary section in this successful school.
The school is a private, co-educational and international in curriculum and outlook.
The Academy is situated in Nyali, Mombasa and is a beautiful 15-ace site.
Facilities include well-designed classrooms, laboratories, Maths suites and Art studios, extensive sports grounds and a large swimming pool in a park-like setting.
The school is regularly inspected by the Kenyan authorities and by officers of the British Office for Standards in Education (OFSTED).
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced degree in teaching and/or leadership
- Experience of school/educational leadership
- Experience of working within an all age school setting
- Experience of programme / initiative implementation
- Skilled at using data to improve learning
- Experience of IGCSE as well as AS/A2 and IB programmes
- Previous international experience is a distinct advantage
- Resilience and a sense of humour
The successful applicant will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and be accountable to the Senior Management Committee and the Oshwal Education and Relief Board.
Salary and benefits
Oshwal Academy will offer a competitive negotiable salary, which includes a housing allowance and a contributory pension scheme.
A free school place is offered to one (1) dependent child fallowing a successful probation.
Please send a letter of application addressed to Mr. Andrew Egan, School Principal along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Monday 16th June 2014.