Pastry Chef and Baker – Khartoum Sudan
Our client an international hotel based in Khartoum Sudan is looking for a Pastry Chef & Baker. He / she MUST have relevant international experience.
- To create pastries, decorate and plate various pastries and dessert.
- Training junior kitchen staff members.
- Ensure the kitchen remains clean and organised at all times.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a 3 – 5 star hotel.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a diploma in hospitality.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of health & safety measures.
- Must have inventory Control.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Must be committed to excellent customer service.
- Must have excellent communication & organizational skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.127,500 - 153,000/= (Approx. 1,500 - 1,800 USD)depending on experience
Deadline: 30th June 2014
Send your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job