Job Category: Security Manager
Work Type: Full Time
Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals
Scope: Security manager
Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Bachelor´s or Associate´s Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, Business, or related subjects.
- Relevant experience as a member of police forces, federal agencies, National Guard, among other institutions
- 5 years of experience as a security manager.
- Computer literate.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
Security Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Manage the hiring and evaluation of all security staff and organization personnel with security duties
- Conduct guard training and drills;
- Lead and train security staff, and assist with their evaluation
- Assess program security risk to develop appropriate security strategy
- Oversee the investigation and correction of all security issues
- Monitor and maintain high standards of discipline within the security unit;
- Arrange patrols of the company property and perimeter fences to monitor and deter any would be intruders;
- Ensure proper vetting and verification of visitors into the company property;
- Provide security escort for high-profile visitors where required;
- Gather and maintain intelligence in all security-sensitive matters within the company;
- Keep record of all visitors and vehicles to and from Panda development company Limited .
- Respond to all types of emergencies within Panda Development Company Limited.
- Keep a daily record of incidences and provide a weekly and monthly summary report;
- Coordinate all administrative maters related to the security unit;
- Liaise with the external security organizations where required.
- Monitor the activities at the command centre and ensure preparedness of the response unit;
- Assist organization’s upper management in identifying and assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks, vulnerabilities and threats which could impact security operations
Key Skills Security Manager
- Having good communication skills.
- Being physically fit.
- Having good knowledge of security environments and hazards.
- Being polite.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being analytical.
- Having leadership skills.
- Being proactive.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and cv’s stating their current and expected salary to us no later than 23rd February 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application email.email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com