Our client a restaurant in Nairobi is looking for qualified and experienced for Waiters / Servers
Scope and General Purpose: Waiters are responsible for serving food to the visitors of the restaurants and Bar.
Their duties involve doing some important things before the arrival of guests.
Responsible for delivering exceptional dining experiences for our Guests, by providing individualized attention.
- Unit Manager
- Unit Accountant
- Executive Chef
Summary of the Role & Responsibility:
- Serving Cocktails and Canapés during Happy Hour and special occasions
- Supports the bar staff during high tea and other special functions
- Special Occasions being/ Parties, Special Dinner etc.
- Being in charge of “mise en place” for the assigned Dining Room station and Side Jobs as assigned by the Executive Chef as well as preparing for Special Events
- Cleaning the Dining Room
- Maintaining working station in proper and clean condition
- Resetting Tables for the next Meal Period
- Knowledge of all services, menus, products and amenities being able to describe them to the Guests;
- To ensure that Company’s quality, costs and revenue targets are met
- Actively participate in all company-sponsored training
- Report to duty on time
- Hospitality Background
- Pleasant and smart
- Team Player
Experience: 2 years in a similar position
Salary: KShs 15,000 to KShs 20,000
If you feel you fit the above role:Please send your CV to our email address.