Emerald Security Services Ltd works towards bridging the gaps within Private Security Industry.
Security is the key element to every business enterprise whether upcoming or existing, middle or large.
As a result of increasing security threats across the region, the current economic climate and importantly the increased awareness on personal security there is need for seamless security solutions.
Consequently, Emerald is geared towards providing solutions to the problems faced by organizations during their business execution.
Therefore we wish to recruit an Administration Assistant to be based in Nairobi Branch.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend to all phone calls, direct incoming calls and respond to all inquiries.
- Maintain an electronic and manual diary/calendar of the organization.
- Receive all visitors and ensure they are all assisted accordingly.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Record all incoming and outgoing mails and packages in the records book.
- Maintain stationery supplies and coordinating deliveries.
- Closely monitor time attendance of staff and make follow ups where needed.
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails.
- Liaise and follow-up on clients, suppliers of various services and continuously update the status of the tasks undertaken. This includes following up on business licenses, work permits etc.
- Other duties assigned by your superior.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Secretarial studies will be an added advantage.
- Preferably a Lady (Below 27 years)
- Having worked in a security firm will be an added advantage.
- Able to handle administrative activities with ease.
- Able to prepare presentations.
- Able to work long hours with minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently.
- MUST be Computer Literate.
Send your CV and Application letter ONLY to:-
Head of Human Resource,
Emerald Security Services Ltd,
Via Email: email@example.com not later than 25th April 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.