We are pleased to announce the following within the Marketing Division.
Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing
Ref: M_SMEM__APRIL _2014
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the HOD, Brand Marketing, role holder will drive growth in revenue and delivering sustained usage of new and commercialized products by ensuring sustained development of Go To Market (GTM) strategies that cover the entire commercial product portfolio for EBU.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Be part of the formulation and delivery of the EBU marketing Strategy to ensure the company meets yearly corporate and business plan objectives;
- Manage all Enterprise Business Unit Sponsorships and Promotional Activities in conjunction with the promotion and sponsorship team and ensure integration in overall company communication and brand strategy;
- Approve all Enterprise Business Unit Advertising for all forms of media ;
- Research and evaluate advertising performance and brand tracking ;
- Ensure achievement of the set EBU CDI Index;
- Ensure processes are aligned to ISO Standards and deliver quality and value to the business Unit ;
- Manager staff within the section and their development to ensure improved performance ;
- Management of the section budget and ensure that the expenditure is within the approved budget;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and adhoc reports to address specific issues. Providing value add analysis and insights;
- Regulate and monitor content and delivery of mobile promotional unit and brand activations in conjunction with the media and activations manager ;
- Design all Enterprise Business Unit brand communications and ensure synergies are created between all communication mediums and activities undertaken by Safaricom and Enterprise Business Unit ;
- Living the Safaricom way of Speed, Simplicity and trust.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills & competencies:
- Bachelors Degree in Sales or Marketing;
- At least 8 years hands on experience in brand marketing with at least 3 years in a managerial role ;
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented;
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Communications Skills;
- Presentation, Negotiation and Leadership Skills ;
- Planning & Organization Skills;
- Results and performance oriented, Proactive.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the address below.
The deadline for application is Tuesday, 29th April, 2014
The Head of Talent & Resourcing
Via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org