Job Title: Back End Web Developer
Reports To: New Media Team Leader
Overall Job Summary: Responsible for handling coding and application development for supporting and developing web based projects as per client’s expectations.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL / C# / ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Git or other version control software.
- Understanding of MVC development principles.
- Solid understanding of content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal among others)
- Ability to quickly learn new development tools and software packages.
- Passion for development and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
How to Apply
Contact Person: HR Officer
Deadline: 30th May 2014
Please send Resume to: email@example.com