Job Title: Traffic Coordinator
Reports To: General Manager
Overall Jobs Summary: Liaisons with other departments: manages traffic on projects in a timely, efficient manner. Ensures all information forms are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintains complete routing files for all projects.
- Generates and disseminates status reports.
- Tracks and updates reports with any pertinent info about client projects.
- Assigning jobs to designers with clear briefs and timelines/job cards
- Manages ongoing flow of work in and out of studio.
- Complies with quality standards for the team as set forth by department head.
- Works with Studio, Creative Director, Client Service Executive and production to generate the schedule for overall project completion and updates as needed, notifying all appropriate parties.
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental.
- Raises necessary paperwork for the job to move forward
- Preparation of quotes and follow up on the same
- Follow up on jobs which have been on hold for long periods
- Ensure that LPO/Payments are in order before releasing complete job
- Check for approvals before proceeding to final output.
Key Job Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ business requirements
- Must be enthusiastic and results oriented with high energy and drive
- Good personal and business planning skills
- Team player
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 2 years working experience in advertising agency is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Person: HR Officer
Deadline: 30th May 2014
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org