Job Title: Media Manager
Reporting To: General Manager
Overall Jobs Summary: To be one of the leaders of the core agency team responsible for developing and executing effective advertising campaigns for all clients.
The Media manager is responsible for setting the bar for strategic and creative thinking in all media services.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute media briefs from client and/or client service.
- Put together media strategies and schedules as per the brief from client and/or client service
- Liaison between the client and agency to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project.
- Negotiate on behalf of the client by getting good rates from the various media houses to achieve an effective media plan.
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures (newspapers and magazines) and audience figures (TV and radio);
- Monitoring buying strategies
- Liaising with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures;
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience;
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately so the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers;
- Client reporting and budget management, including preparing costing for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign;
- collecting and analyzing sales and consumer data;
- Undertaking research using a wide range of specialist media resources;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the campaign - this data may also be used to monitor future campaigns.
Key Job Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of customers’ business requirements
- Must be enthusiastic and results oriented with high energy and drive
- Good personal and business planning skills
- Team player
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 2 years working experience in advertising agency is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Person: HR Officer
Deadline: 30th May 2014
Please send Resume to: email@example.com