Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 Company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider.
Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit an excellent Bid Executive for our sales and Practice department.
The Bid Executive will work alongside internal teams and stakeholders to manage client and prospect tender responses (RFPs/RFIs, EOIs, Prequalifications)
Job Title: Bid Executive (French Speaking)
Reports to: Bid Manager - Africa
- Developing and drafting bid (including prequalification and expression of interest) documents in conjunction with the Bid Managers
- Assist the respective Bid Manager to print and compile the tender response documents prior to submission. Ensure that the materials always look professional and reflect the TBL brand
- Work with respective Bid Manager to ensure timely submission of local bids
- Gather Tender Opening details and circulate to all stakeholders
- Proper softcopy and hardcopy filing of all tender related documents
- Other priority tasks as needed
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail is essential
- The successful candidate will have either a bids or administration background within the professional services sector (but this is not essential)
- Vast knowledge and use of MS Word and MS Excel
- Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to go the extra mile
- Good organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and pro-active, with the ability to work autonomously when required as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding grammar and communication
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight and demanding deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to learn
- Preferably a Diploma in Business Administration
- Training in MS Word and MS Excel
- Minimum of ½-1 year experience in a corporate environment needed.
- A good understanding of French both written and spoken is A MUST.
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com by 31stMay 2014 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered