Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 Company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider.
Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit excellent Microsoft AX Functional Consultant for Kenya.
- Participates in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft AX application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft AX application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft AX functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- If modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application, the Application Consultant facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft AX application.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
1. 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
2. Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
3. Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Application technology stack
- Implementation Methodology
- Related Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Industry Knowledge
4. Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.
5. ACCA or CPA K holder
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to email@example.com by 31st May 2014 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.