Our client, a fast growing Drilling company, with head office in Karen, Nairobi is looking for a Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the financial department and needs to have a full understanding of the Kenya tax laws and the implications when working with offshore accounts.
He/she MUST be fluent in Guajarati / Hindu / Punjabi.
- Monitoring the budget on a day to day basis.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company´s growth strategy.
- Ensuring proper financial and accounting controls.
- Issue management and financial reports
- Issue P&L statements
- Must have a CPA / ACCA with at least a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Having an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience in financial management.
- Must have complete understanding of Kenyan tax laws.
- Must be proficient in SAGE.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Work successfully under pressure.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Strong & positive Leadership.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.250,000/=(Approx. 2’941USD) plus benefits.
Deadline: 1st June 2014
Send your up to date CV to:
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court,
Karen road, Karen.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job