CfC Life: We are a leading insurance services Company affiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management Company represented in 14 African Countries with a focus of making a difference in our Customer’s Lives.
We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
To help us advance this goal, we are seeking talented, self motivated and skilled individuals of high personal integrity to fill the position below:
Human Resources Officer
Reporting to General Manager - HR
Main Purpose of the Job: To administer the Company payroll and ensure accurate, timeous and effective payment of salaries, benefits, and statutory returns to ensure policy compliance and support query resolution.
- To process payroll information received from various stakeholders in accordance with Company policies, procedures and legislation and within agreed deadlines.
- To perform quality checks to ensure accurate processing of information.
- To support and resolve queries relating to payroll and policy interpretation.
- To complete and submit Third Party documentation and directives in support of staff claims and confirm employment details to Third Parties on request.
- To distribute payroll documentation to relevant stakeholders that cannot access documents through employee self-service.
- To manage electronic staff records by capturing and recording document types and maintain accurate documentation and updated staff records including organograms, performance appraisal documentations, leave liability and skills inventory records to help in decision making
- To review and reconcile payroll accounts to ensure accounts balance.
- Processing of all staff benefits, payroll payments and staff loans and to ensure appropriate deductions.
- Creation and maintenance of staff data in SAP, Memorysoft payroll systems and To perform lifecycle management in respect to changes in employee details
- To provide relevant monthly people data to facilitate relevant business decisions.
- Participate in staff recruitment, training and development and assist in ensuring good employee relations.
- Degree in a business field or Social sciences
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Must be a member of IHRM
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a Payroll environment, Tax and Labour legislation exposure
- Knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, systems, legislation
- Knowledge of relevant payroll system e.g. SAP, Memorysoft
- Computer literacy & MS Office
- HCM business Systems
- HR Operations/ Knowledge of HR policies & Procedures
If you meet the above requirements please send a detailed and updated CV, Copies of relevant certificates, details and contacts of three professional references to email@example.com
or send a hard copy to reach the undersigned by 23 May 2014.
Please remember to include your preferred location.
The Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 30364 – 00100